Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hello and Thank You Princess Skye

Hello all, as you can see, I am new to blogger, but certainly not new to blogging. I've in the past had many xangas and other blogs, so I figured it was timeto try a blogger account.
So now I'd like to explain why I wanted to start this blog. I wanted to start it to record my days, my inspiration, and my adventures for all to see. I was inspired to write this because of a site I recently found, PrincessPortal.com, as well as Princess Skye's other site thelostprincess.com. Princess Skye is an amazing woman and such an inpiration. I now strive to live by her Princess Code. She has inspired me to better myself when I had thought it was impossible. I now walk with my head held high and my back straight. I help others when I can and feel feel more "comfortable in my skin". I would love to say thank you Princess Skye, you are amazing.
As for myself, please look at my "about me" or "Princess Raelynn" area for a description.

No comments: